Peplum and Denim






Top: Franchesca's (similar here); Jeans: Levi's; Bracelet and Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here and here); Shoes: MIA 
Limited Edition via LF (similar here).

Wedge sneakers are a real hit-or-miss with people, but I found the trend was easier to pull off when I got a neutral color. I've seen some in bold, and even neon hues, but I only find them tasteful when they're easy to pair.

Peplum does wonderful things for my body. I'm a skinny girl with a large chest, and peplum creates this wonderful hourglass for me, balancing my top with my bottom without making me look 20 pounds heavier. 

I've started to notice that the more consistently I work on this blog, the more therapeutic it becomes.

Until my next therapy session!

Comments

  1. Cute photos I love the one where you're jumping!
    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts