Miami Spice








Dress: Dillard's; Belt: J. Crew (similar here); Shoes: Target (similar here); Bag: Kate Spade New York (similar here); Bracelet: a gift. 
I wore this number because my boyfriend and I decided to take advantage of Miami Spice. I'd been talking for weeks about him taking photos of me again, so I figured going to a fancy restaurant would be as good a time as any to grab some shots. It took some eye rolling on his part, but he got some nice shots.

This bag just came in from Kate Spade, and I'm just in love. It's beautiful leather and so basic. I love having a quality everyday bag. 

This is also my first time unveiling my new ombre hair. I sat in the chair emphatically stating "NO platinum blonde", and my colorist got a really lovely dark-to-light brown/dirty blonde. It's about as natural-looking as ombre can get. 

Comments

Popular Posts