Be My Valentine

cheetah print, animal print, maxi skirt, fashion blogger, ootd, what i wore, look book, booties

I spent last weekend up in Orlando with one of my childhood friends and her fiance. She moved down from New York about a year and a half ago, and I've been enjoying the fact that the two of us are finally in the same state again. 

On Valentine's Day we went out for lunch together, and I romped around in this outfit. The day was worthy of a bold pink maxi skirt. I think this outfit is perfect for lunches, dates and brunches, and could even be used for an evening fete (if paired with the right accessories).

cheetah print, animal print, maxi skirt, fashion blogger, ootd, what i wore, look book, booties

cheetah print, animal print, maxi skirt, fashion blogger, ootd, what i wore, look book, booties

cheetah print, animal print, maxi skirt, fashion blogger, ootd, what i wore, look book, booties

I love the use of animal print in an outfit, particularly leopard. Maybe it's the Leo in me that feels so drawn to the print. I find that the dash of leopard really made this outfit shine. I say this about every outfit, but this is one of my favorites. I'm also a total sucker for this skirt.

cheetah print, animal print, maxi skirt, fashion blogger, ootd, what i wore, look book, booties

cheetah print, animal print, maxi skirt, fashion blogger, ootd, what i wore, look book, booties

Skirt: Found at Blogger's Closet (similar here), Shirt: Gap, Shoes: Vince Camuto- ON SALE!!, Bracelet: Kate Spade
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here), Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here), Watch: Betsey Johnson, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.

It was great to be in the company of someone I've loved so much for so long. Charlotte York was right when she called her best friends her soul mates.

Isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about, really? Appreciating all kinds of love, big and small.

Comments

  1. WOW you look so CUTE in that colorfull outfit :)

    Check out my new post....a lovely new shoe collection :)

    Have a fab day dear :)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour tone - the bright meets neutral - spinning the magic to catch a lot of attention.

    How about wearing womens leather biker jackets and mixing the same colour tone - http://bit.ly/1cTUwOA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts