My Best Friend's Wedding










I've been planning to put together this post for a while. If you've read my blog since last year, you know I went to my childhood friend's wedding in September. It was my first time serving in the wedding party of someone that wasn't family, and it was so much fun. It definitely made me feel my age, though. We met each other as 7-year-olds, so watching Rebecca get married was strange for me.

The day was perfect, she looked beautiful and she and her husband were excruciatingly happy. It was exactly you'd hope for your wedding day.

xo 

Comments

  1. The pictures and view from their website made us excited to see it, so we booked an appointment and found that these guys do not treat you like just some paycheck. The Banquet Halls manager and chef both were really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts