Pop of Pink

Nordstrom Rack, GAP, Forever 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Ray-Ban, fashion blogger, style blog, outfit idea, what I wore, look book

Nordstrom Rack, GAP, Forever 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Ray-Ban, fashion blogger, style blog, outfit idea, what I wore, look book

Nordstrom Rack, GAP, Forever 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Ray-Ban, fashion blogger, style blog, outfit idea, what I wore, look book

Nordstrom Rack, GAP, Forever 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Ray-Ban, fashion blogger, style blog, outfit idea, what I wore, look book

Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar) and Forever 21. Bottoms: GAP (ON SALE!!). Shoes via Burlington Coat Factory. Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.

So not too long ago I walk in to work (it was Monday, go figure) and the strap of my espadrille wedge immediately snaps. Unable to walk to my desk with it on, I hobble over and my coworker nicely hands me duct tape to patch it until I can find another pair of shoes.

Unfortunately for me, there are NO stores around my office, so I would have had to spend my entire lunch hour just driving to and from the nearest mall. G, because he's fantastic, kindly went over to Burlington and took photos of shoes until I found exactly the pair I needed. 

That's where these sandals come in, and I've been wearing them ever since. I love that they don't put any strain on my feet to walk in, and they look chic without being over-the-top (which, if you know me, is never a bad thing anyways). They also go with everything in my closet. Any good New Yorker knows what an essential black is in a wardrobe.

So say hello to the newest member of my collection, and goodbye to the espadrilles.

Comments

  1. Shame about your espadrilles but these new sandals are gorgeous! Love your blog it's fab! x

    A Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amanda! There will be more espadrilles in my future. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts