Calm in the Chaos


How is it possible that I've only done ONE other post in Wynwood, one of the most visually stunning neighborhoods in Miami? It seems completely absurd to me, but here it is! 










Top: Anthropologie (also love this). Bottoms: L Boutique (also love these). Shoes: Vince Camuto (similar). 
Bag: Kate Spade (similar). Sunglasses: Nasty Gal. Ring: CocoQ.

I've been on a cozy outfit kick lately, and this was no exception. Wynwood calls for a little more of an artsy get up, so I threw on my striped sweater and paired it with leopard print booties to add a bit of visual interest to the whole look.

The flower wall was an obvious (if not cliché) choice for a Wynwood backdrop. It's one of the most photographed walls. Except this is more of a gate than a wall. My favorite wall, however, is this Buddha wall that you can find behind the Art Walk exhibit. Despite the many elements that make up the piece, it still gives off a sense of calm and serenity. It reminds me to be present... and any work of art that can do that is an instant favorite for me.

Comments

Popular Posts