A Subscription Box... for Brides?!

subscription boxes, weddings, wedding blog, fashion blog, minimalist fashion, minimalist blogger, style blog, Miss to Mrs

If you follow my adventures on Instagram then you already know that G and I got engaged!! We've been together for 11 years now, and we finally decided that it was time to seal the deal. Needless to say we're both extremely excited and also totally crazed figuring out what kind of a wedding we want to throw. I've never been much of a bride-to-be, and never really wanted to host a wedding, but a guest list is a guest list and so we're doing a wedding! 

subscription boxes, weddings, wedding blog, fashion blog, minimalist fashion, minimalist blogger, style blog, Miss to Mrs

No sooner did the ring go on my finger than this box showed up at my doorstep from Miss to Mrs. Filled with adorable items to help me celebrate, like fun balloons for our engagement party and a notepad to plot out the next vendors to tackle, each item is enough to fill an over-planner like myself with joy. Pens? Paper? An adorable floral tumbler that I can tote everywhere with me to remind myself that drinking water doesn't have to be crazy bland? Sign me up!

subscription boxes, weddings, wedding blog, fashion blog, minimalist fashion, minimalist blogger, style blog, Miss to Mrs

Can we talk about these gorgeous gold paper clips? They're already decorating my wedding planner from The Knot. One for each vendor action item, thank you very much.

Side note, this minimalist blogger is struggling with how much needs to be organized right now...

subscription boxes, weddings, wedding blog, fashion blog, minimalist fashion, minimalist blogger, style blog, Miss to Mrs

If any of you brides are including a wedding party (G and I are opting out), they also include this great insert with Maid of Honor duties.

subscription boxes, weddings, wedding blog, fashion blog, minimalist fashion, minimalist blogger, style blog, Miss to Mrs


If you're a new bride feeling the stress of planning like myself, you'll definitely want to get the Miss to Mrs. Box! It's a little ray of sunshine that helps break up that stress cloud and remind you to enjoy the ride.

The 18k gold plated necklace around my neck (and the ring on my finger, you know) can attest to that.

Comments

  1. This was my second time attending an event at this place, and was my first business event here (the other event was a charity show). Everything was perfect, the drinks and food was amazing. Even the coffee at event halls for rent was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts