Art Basel Miami: Day Two


For day two of Art Basel my friend and I attended PULSE, an art show in the Design District. While attending the main show was fun, this was definitely my favorite. This show was stuffed with pop-art pieces, street style photography and images from the likes of Patrick Demarchelier (the same one that Miranda Priestly demands to speak to multiple times in "The Devil Wears Prada").




Dress: love, FiRE (similar here), Belt: Anthropologie (similar here), Shoes: Target (similar here), Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Bag: Kate Spade New York (similar here), Necklace and Bracelet: Nordstrom (similar here and here), 
Ring: Forever 21 (similar here).

There was also a section full of images from Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist, who had apparently been at the exhibit to sign his book the day before. Needless to say, I was massively bummed that I'd missed him. Getting a signed book from him would have been a dream.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts