Mistletoe and Holly



Dress: Banana Republic (similar here), Sweater: LOFT (similar here), Tights: Forever 21 (similar here), 
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (similar here),  Watch c/o Timex StyleWatch.

This cozy sweater has taken me through many a cold New York winter day. It's one of my favorite layering pieces. Over a business-appropriate tweed cocktail dress, this sweater adds another layer of texture that makes the whole look chic yet comfortable. This would be a great outfit for an office cocktail party.

As a side note, I'm completely in love with these Jeffrey Campbell wedges. They're one of those items in your wardrobe that stand out, and this is a piece that I like to add to an outfit to add some oomph. The cut-outs always reminded me of monster teeth.

Comments

  1. Love your dress, you look gorgeous!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fabulous festive look. Love it. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts