My Holiday Cake Go-To: Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake

recipes, holiday recipes, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin recipes, Nutella, Nutella recipes, desserts, cheesecake

This has quickly become one of my favorite cheesecakes. I found it on Pinterest YEARS ago, told myself I'd make it and I finally did it. The recipe is from one of my favorite cooking websites, Cooking Comically.

It's perfect for the holiday season. When I made this cheesecake for Thanksgiving it was an instant hit. Most pies were about half-eaten, this baby had only a slice left.

Want to make it for yourself? Here's the recipe!

Ingredients
1/2 can pureed pumpkin
2 packages cream cheese
Pre-made graham cracker crust
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of cloves
1/3 cup Nutella

Directions

1. Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar. Spread a layer on the bottom of the pie crust. Place in freezer.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Mix pumpkin puree and spices in to remaining mixture.
4. Retrieve crust from freezer and put the rest of the cheesecake mixture in the crust. Spread even.
5. Place Nutella in baggie, snip the tip of the baggie and spread over the top of the crust. I like to make it look marbleized. 
6. Place in ove for 40-45 minutes. After removing from the oven, place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
7. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts