My Favorite Places to Shop for the Holidays


1. Williams-Sonoma
Williams-Sonoma has some of the best gifts for the foodies in my family, which is most of them. Whether it's new meat rubs or this adorable cutting board, I always walk out with a big bag of goodies everyone is sure to love.


2. Starbucks
This is such a great go-to. I don't know a single person that doesn't drink Starbucks, so a gift card is sure to please. They also have lots of coffee blends and accessories for all of the people on your list that are addicted to caffeine.


3. Amazon
Not just for books anymore, you're sure to find something for anyone on your shopping list! I still use the site to primarily buy books though, I strongly believe that a book is one of the best gifts to give and receive.


4. Barnes & Noble
Didn't I mention I'm a book lover? I also love their craft and hobby kits, as well as their stationary section. This is my tried-and-true for any last minute gifts.


5. Anthropologie
Anthro has the prettiest gifts for home and your wardrobe. Any stylish woman in your life will love a gift from these tastemakers. Even the furniture used to display items in the store are for sale, they're actually antiques!


6. Pier 1
Gifts for the home are such a fail-safe. As long as you know someone's style, you can get them the perfect gift that they can incorporate into their design scheme.


7. Nordstrom
From high-fashion finds to budget-friendly additions, Nordstrom is the place to go for any fashionista. These beauties from Valentino have been on my must-buy for years.


8. Sephora
Everyone knows a girl that picks beauty over fashion, and my little sister is definitely one of those girls. For the beauty-lovers on your list, a stop over at Sephora will do the trick. I like to shop online so I can get the tons of free samples and gifts extended only to online shoppers!

Comments

Popular Posts