The Luxe Lion's Guide to Shopping Like a Pro


I get asked on a fairly regular basis where I bought a certain clothing item, accessory or beauty product, so I thought I'd share my go-to spots. Admittedly, I'm more of an in-person shopper than an online splurger. I find that I stick to a budget better when the item is right in front of me. That being said, I have been known to shop online here and there. Especially when I know I love an item.

So here it is! My no-fail list of shopping favorites.

For the #GIRLBOSS


For the Bohemian Daydreamer


For the Weekender


For the Girl with Too Many Black-Tie Invites


For the Well-Endowed (#TooBlessedToStress)


For the Prep


For the Huntress


For the One-Stop Shopper


For the Well-Accessorized


For the Pampered

CVS (seriously!)

Comments

Popular Posts