Green Fever

express, BCBGeneration, LOFT, L Boutique, Miami, Best of Miami, The Salty Donut, jessica simpson, Miami blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, style blog, fashion blog, fashion blogger

I really love my weekends, and I usually celebrate by rocking denim on those days. You'll typically see me in my denim shorts, but on cooler days it's always skinny jeans.

express, BCBGeneration, LOFT, L Boutique, Miami, Best of Miami, The Salty Donut, jessica simpson, Miami blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, style blog, fashion blog, fashion blogger

express, BCBGeneration, LOFT, L Boutique, Miami, Best of Miami, The Salty Donut, jessica simpson, Miami blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, style blog, fashion blog, fashion blogger

express, BCBGeneration, LOFT, L Boutique, Miami, Best of Miami, The Salty Donut, jessica simpson, Miami blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, style blog, fashion blog, fashion blogger

Top: Express. Vest: BCBGeneration. Bottoms: L Boutique (similar). Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar). Bracelet: Gift. 
Earrings: LOFT.

I was heading over to Wynwood to partake in Miami's newest culinary trend, gourmet donuts. The Salty Donut has quickly become a local favorite, and people line up around the block to grab a box of these sinful treats. Wynwood called for an edgier look, so a structured vest and my moto boots were an absolute must.

After grabbing our donuts, my friend and I headed over to Panther Coffee... because, hello? What pairs better with donuts than coffee? After grabbing our beverages and sitting down, we noticed quite a few stares from the crowd (two small girls eating six donuts, you'd stare too), but I didn't care one bit. Bring on the carbs!

The Salty Donut sets up shop on 24th St., right off of 2nd Ave., every weekend at 11 a.m. I'd recommend beating the crowds and being there by at least 10:30 a.m. because they tend to run out of donuts at 3 p.m. My recommendations? Don't miss the strawberry lemon, maple bacon or guava flavors. They're to-die-for.

Comments

Popular Posts