The Perfect Cat Eye


I think everyone has a go-to beauty look. Whether it's the same eyeshadow palette, the signature red lip or the sweeping winged liner, having a constant in your make up routine makes getting ready in the morning that much simpler. My go-to? A glamourous cat-eye look with winged out liner.




All products via BOXYCHARM. Brushes: Royal & Lagnickel. Eyeshadow: Coastal Scents Revealed Smokey
Eyeliner: STARLOOKS Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen. Mascara: blinc Mascara Amplified.

That's why I was so excited to get my hands on BOXYCHARM's January box. Not only does it come with a fabulous mascara, eye brushes and eyeshadow palette, but it also came with a liquid liner. Anyone who knows me also knows my obsession with liquid liner. STARLOOKS did not disappoint. It's been so easy to create my signature look, it's sliced my beauty routine in half.

Comments

  1. I love a perfect cat-eye! It's the perfect treat for any occasion.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love liquid eyeliner! Love those photos as those remind me some behind the scenes shot. Very artistic and fun!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressed by this! I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried boxy charmed yet but that looks like it is everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried boxy charmed yet but that looks like it is everything

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts