Friday Inspiration

fashion blogs, inspiration, Song of Style, Pink Peonies, Atlantic-Pacific, Blair Eadie, Aimee Song, A Little Dash of Darling, classic, prep, feminine, edgy, Southern, sophisticated
Song of Style
Aimee's aesthetic is very hit-or-miss with me. We have different body types, and she dresses in a lot of pieces that women with strictly her figure could pull off (read: she'd look awesome in a paper bag). I do, however, love this waist-cinching, pattern-loving outfit. I'm a sucker for a good cut-out heel, too.

fashion blogs, inspiration, Song of Style, Pink Peonies, Atlantic-Pacific, Blair Eadie, Aimee Song, A Little Dash of Darling, classic, prep, feminine, edgy, Southern, sophisticated
Atlantic-Pacific
 Blair Eadie's style positively speaks to me, and it helps that she and I graduated from the same college! I love her high-low looks that are ultra prep with lots of edge. This ultra-casual look paired with classic pumps screams chic, in my book.

fashion blogs, inspiration, Song of Style, Pink Peonies, Atlantic-Pacific, Blair Eadie, Aimee Song, A Little Dash of Darling, classic, prep, feminine, edgy, Southern, sophisticated
A Little Dash of Darling

My newest blogger obsession, Caitlin has this perfectly sweet style. She has a talent for making even the toughest pieces look ultra-feminine. I love the pairing of yellow and navy, and she did it so well within the look. This sunny skirt is a must-have, in my book!

fashion blogs, inspiration, Song of Style, Pink Peonies, Atlantic-Pacific, Blair Eadie, Aimee Song, A Little Dash of Darling, classic, prep, feminine, edgy, Southern, sophisticated
Pink Peonies
Last, but certainly not least, Rach's classic weekend/casual date look. I'd totally wear this to the movies or out at a casual restaurant. The tailored jeans paired with heels make the outfit a little more sophisticated and a little less road-trip. However, slip on a pair of driving shoes and you've got the perfect ultra-casual get-up that doesn't make you look frumpy.

Comments

Popular Posts