LIV for the Night


Miami, nightlife, LIV, neon, clubwear, Sam Edelman, Nordstrom, LF Stores,

Miami, nightlife, LIV, neon, clubwear, Sam Edelman, Nordstrom, LF Stores,

Dress: Nordstrom, Clutch: LF (similar), Cuffs: Forever 21 (similar), Necklace: Nordstrom (similar), Shoes: Sam Edelman.

These photos aren't the greatest quality, but I had to share this outfit with you all! I went on the hunt for the perfect club dress for Miami, and boy did I find it. Neon orange, skin tight with mesh paneling, the dress screams sex kitten. When paired with my studded clutch and Sam Edelman sandals, I felt invincible.

It also helped that I was probably the only girl at LIV wearing color like that. I  think it's a general rule that when you dress for yourself, in something that makes you feel like a fifteen, that's when you turn the most heads. Everyone should feel like that girl whenever they dress.

Comments

Popular Posts