Americana

Express, Steve Madden, Anthropologie, ASOS, Forever 21, Nordstrom, July 4th style, street style, Miami fashion blogger, Miami blogger, Miami, what I wore, lookbook, fashion blog, fashion, style, stripes, red white and blue, America

Express, Steve Madden, Anthropologie, ASOS, Forever 21, Nordstrom, July 4th style, street style, Miami fashion blogger, Miami blogger, Miami, what I wore, lookbook, fashion blog, fashion, style, stripes, red white and blue, America

Express, Steve Madden, Anthropologie, ASOS, Forever 21, Nordstrom, July 4th style, street style, Miami fashion blogger, Miami blogger, Miami, what I wore, lookbook, fashion blog, fashion, style, stripes, red white and blue, America

Top: Express. Skirt: ASOS (similar). Shoes: Steve Madden (similar). Necklace: Forever 21 (similar). 
Bracelet: Nordstrom (similar). Belt: Anthropologie (similar).

How do you like my July 4th office attire? I snagged this pencil skirt from ASOS a while ago and I absolutely love it. It's one of those pieces that really makes an outfit stand out. I opted for brown accessories because I felt like black would be too harsh for this light and breezy look.

Happy July 4th to my readers that are celebrating! I'm planning on a day filled with sparklers, fireworks and packing. I'd love to know what your July 4th plans are, let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. The long printed pencil skirt is so chic! I like it! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 By the way, I just bought the new DIOR COUTURE EMBROIDERED SNEAKERS by Raf Simons! They are guaranteed to be the most provoking footwear I owned till date, please do tell me what you think, you seriously need to check them out! #DIOR

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-c-word.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts