Currently on my Nightstand

Image via Amazon.com

I love reading about style, and this was incredibly special to read. You don't hear too much about the German style scene, which is both utilitarian and very urban. I loved reading about their must-haves, style at home and beauty routines. It's also not bad to peruse their café and restaurant section for your next trip to Berlin.

Image via Amazon.com

 Admittedly, "Skinny Legs and All" has been on my nightstand for the last, oh, four years? Some Tom Robbins books I can jump into and finish in a weekend dizzy for more. I'm finding this one a little more difficult, probably because there's so much build-up for almost all of the novel. I'm almost on the last part and I'm waiting for the dramatic kicker.

Image via Amazon.com

This book is a favorite of mine. It's my third time reading through it and I still find Bissonnette charming with biting wit. He also makes a really great argument against watching any of the "Real Housewives" shows. If you still live with your parents, keeping this visible on your nightstand might insult them.

Comments

Popular Posts