What's in My Bag

rue la la, handbag, handbags 101, kate spade, accessory guide

rue la la, handbag, handbags 101, kate spade, accessory guide

I was asked by Rue La La to showcase why I love my handbag, and what I carry in it. This black Kate Spade hobo is my go-to. It's neutral color goes with every outfit, and it carries everything I need to get through my day.

My keys, wallet and iPhone are the essentials that come with me in every bag, and I always keep an assortment of lip color and moisturizer in a small pocket of my Kate Spade. I always bring my headphones with me, since I listen to lots of podcasts and I don't like to have my phone next to my ear when I get a phone call (brain tumors and all). I also bring either a book or my iPad for reading. In this case I have both!

If you need help finding your perfect bag, make sure to check out Rue La La's Handbags 101 article! It's the perfect guide to discover your next essential accessory.

Comments

Popular Posts