Two Ways to Wear: Classic Shorts

American Eagle, classic shorts, outfit ideas, two ways to wear, blogger style, fashion blog, style blog, street style, Cassadaga

There's nothing better than a pair of classic shorts, especially during a hot Florida day. This pair from American Eagle are my go-to, and have been for the last three or four years. They go with everything, which is the perfect base for any outfit. I also think you can find great pairs at J.Crew or Gap, especially if you want a slightly longer cut.

I know the trend right now is bootie shorts, but I just haven't been able to get... *ahem*... behind the trend, so to speak. I like my full coverage, so chances are you won't be seeing many denim cutoffs on me. 

Comments

  1. Love both of your outfits!

    http://alovelycommotion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts