Crop Top: Then & Now

LF Stores, fall fashion, what I wore, ootd, fashion blogger, fashion blog, style blog, Miami fashion blogger



When I bought this outfit, around the time of the "then" photo (actually, I think I'd bought it that day), I didn't think it would become a piece I reached for over and over again. Maybe every once and a while, but not a staple. 

Since then I've styled it down, styled it up and everything in-between. It's become a favorite in my closet, especially for night out looks. I think you can probably tell that I was REALLY enthusiastic that first day, and so I created as on-trend of a look as I could. Now I've been creating more classic outfits with the top, so the looks never feel too dated.

Which do you prefer? Then or now? I'm a little biased, so I can't choose. Click the links below the photos to shop both looks!

Comments

  1. Love how you styled the same top in two totally different ways. I love pieces like this--that we find ourselves reaching to over and over..making so many different outfits!
    I think I'm a fan of the 2nd look...maybe because with it being the holidays, I'm partial to a more dressy look!
    xo,
    Tatum
    thepace.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love dressing up, I felt so chic in that look. xo

      Delete
  2. Now is my favorite; you just look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the left outfit :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts