Dark Side v. Light Side // Up v. Down

light side, dark side, star wars, fashion blogger, blogger style, what i wore, graphic tee, date night look, casual look, outfit ideas, Love Alice Louise, GAP, jeffrey campbell, Blush Boutique, nordstrom, Betsey Johnson, vintage, Miami fashion blogger


If you've seen any of my posts lately, you know that I've been playing with graphic tees. I've always loved them, but lately I have been pulling them out more to style them in different ways.

These were the last two posts I did in November, and seeing them side by side my nerdy self immediately thought, "Oh my gosh, this is so Light Side / Dark Side!" Very appropriate since Star Wars: The Force Awakens comes out in a week (aaahh!). 

My "dark side" look is also the perfect dressed up example. A flirty skirt and feminine heels take this look to the next level, making it perfect for date night (I can also tell you that it's boyfriend-approved). Now "light side" is how you'd dress down a graphic tee. The boyfriend jeans give it an edge, as do the caged booties, but the statement necklace and clutch still keep the look elevated.

I'd love to know which look is your favorite!

Comments

Popular Posts