Goodbye 2015.


one // two // three // four


five // six // seven // eight


nine // ten // eleven // twelve


thirteen // fourteen // fifteen // sixteen

It's been an awesome year full of fabulous outfits. I think the further I get into this blog, the more I'm loving the looks I'm pulling together. It's amazing to watch your style transform before your eyes.

It was so hard to pick favorite looks from each month. I'm very proud of everything I've posted this year. Generally speaking, I didn't rush through my posts. If something was going up on this blog, I wanted it to look great for you.

I hope you enjoy looking back on my favorite looks of 2015. Happy New Year!

See you guys in 2016. xoxo

Comments

  1. Outfits #1, #4, #6, #15, #14 are in my top! Wihing you an even more stylish year in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tara! I see you're a fan of looks with pink hues. They're some of my favorite, too. xxx

      Delete
  2. love all of these pictures! x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kenz! It was so hard to narrow it down to just these. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts