Leather Mini

LF Stores, Nine West, Ray-Ban, Franchesca's, what I wore, Miami, Miami fashion, fashion blog, street style, lookbook, what I wore, ootd

LF Stores, Nine West, Ray-Ban, Franchesca's, what I wore, Miami, Miami fashion, fashion blog, street style, lookbook, what I wore, ootd

LF Stores, Nine West, Ray-Ban, Franchesca's, what I wore, Miami, Miami fashion, fashion blog, street style, lookbook, what I wore, ootd

Shirt: Franchesca's (similar), Skirt: LF Stores (similar), Shoes: Nine West, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.

Whenever I'm down in Miami, I like to pull out my skin-baring pieces. I picked up a few mini skirts earlier this year, and I decided that this past weekend was as good as any to take it for a spin. When you work a full-time job in an office, it can be hard to find appropriate times to wear things like that. But I figure I should find the time while I still have twenty-something-year-old's legs.

So on the leather mini went. Even though I didn't go anywhere significant until the end of the night, it was nice to take a spin around the house in a great skirt. It's also the first leather skirt I added to my wardrobe. I wanted to see how I'd feel in leather. I think my next purchase will be a leather pencil skirt, I like the mini so much.

I also really like the cut-out detail. While it makes the look extremely skin-baring, It's a feminine touch that I found necessary to make the skirt feel like me.

Comments

  1. Love your shoes! Great look!

    http://artistikcreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!

    http://www.budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Those shoes are fabulous too!

    Xoxo,
    MaRae
    http://thealwaysfabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts