Discomfort

fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, challenges, life advice, lifestyle


fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, challenges, life advice, lifestyle


fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, challenges, life advice, lifestyle


I'm taking up a couple new challenges, one of them being figuring out how to make my camera focus on a tripod, which is a massive pain. Ultimately I know I'll figure it out, it's just frustrating in the meantime. You can see I got a couple right, and then of course one is super fuzzy. I still like how it turned out, anyways. Simultaneously I took a bunch of close-up shots, and I think I'm going to try it again. I just have to get more comfortable with a camera really close to my face. This excercise seemed like the perfect way to do that.

As I mentioned, I have a new job. I'm finally working in magazine publishing again, something I've been trying to guide myself back to for over a year. It's nice to be doing something I love again, and I feel like I've learned so much this week. It can be scary when you want to prove yourself and you're simultaneously trying to learn and absorb everything. I just have to remind myself that it takes a little time to really get into a groove, and it's not going to happen in the first couple of days.

Have you taken on any new challenges? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts