August Inspiration

Photo from Nany's Klozet
It's been a while since I posted an outfit inspiration post, so I thought it would be fun to post one for August! 

My first pick is from Nany's Klozet. Daniela is more veteran to the Miami blogging scene than I am, and I really admire her edgy style. She's got wonderful taste, and it's not too over-the-top Miami. She's also really experimental with her ombre and, as a girl that's rocking that look myself, I love the inspiration she provides.

Photo from Southern Curls & Pearls
I think this is my favorite look of Caitlin's so far. It really celebrates our entrance to fall, and just look at that expert pattern mixing! This look fills me with glee every time I see it. She has the best Southern prep style I've seen on the blogging scene so far.

Photo from Fash Boulevard
I can't say enough good things about Lauren's outfit here! It's a great transitional weather look that's appropriate for both spring and fall. Her scarf just slays me, too. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a great scarf?

Comments

Popular Posts