Anniversary



It’s hard to believe that I’ve already been blogging on The Luxe Lion for a year. I remember when my blog was just a concept. I had no idea what I wanted to do with it or what kind of posts I’d place. It held me back from actually creating, I spent so much time planning. I’d create a blog, start to post, hate it and then give up.

Outfit 7 

This vicious cycle happened for three years, until I moved back down to Florida. That’s when I finally kicked myself into gear and made this baby happen. It only seems appropriate that a blog inspired by my zodiac sign would be birthed under the same sign (I promise that was unintentional, just a strange coincidence)!


Outfit 11//Outfit 12//Outfit 13 

Well, here it is. I would have never imagined the partners I’d make, the people I’d meet and the opportunities I’d get within that first year. This is and continues to be an outlet for my passion, and I love giving all of you ideas for what to wear in your everyday lives. Whenever I hear of someone purchasing something or creating an outfit because they were inspired by my blog, that gives me more motivation to keep going than anything else.



 Outfit 18//Outfit 19//Outfit 20

Another truly rewarding thing about this blog is that it has become a visual journal of my year. I can look back on these photos and remember exactly where I was, what I was doing and what was happening in my life at the time. It’s really nice to have those kinds of records.



Outfit 25//Outfit 26//Outfit 27


I’ve also learned a lot. My photos have taken a huge leap from when I first started. I learned what works and what doesn’t, and I try to keep making the photo quality and styling better each time I post. I hope you all have seen as much of a difference as I have over the last year.


Sometimes it’s been tough. I’ve had to experiment with what works and there have definitely been times where I’ve gotten really lazy with posting. It’s something I’m continually working on, but I think I’ve come pretty far from that girl that kept starting blogs and never posting again after the first five days. Thank you all for continuing to read, I’m so grateful to you!

xo

Amanda

Comments

  1. Congrats!

    Eyes make-up, curly hair and skin care on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great fashionable year for you!! :D cheers!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's hard to believe I've been blogging that long! xx

      Delete
  3. congrats!! l like how you made this your visual journal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is an amazing thing to have on record. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts