8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Have

      I got this idea from Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere, who posted this list yesterday. In turn, here's my list. Obviously there's some room for improvement, but I'm quite pleased that I have a response to most of these, and in a few cases multiple responses.

I think it's so important to reflect on the things in your life that make you happy. It can be so easy to get stuck in a rut, and I know I'm guilty of focusing on the negative. If you need a little pick-me-up, may I suggest this list. You may just want to grab that go-to drink after completing it toreward yourself and continue all that positive thinking.

      Without further ado, here are my eight things:

      1.    A Go-To Drink
A margarita!
      2.    A Go-To Karaoke Song
“Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
      3.    A Hairstylist They Love
Brittany and Wesley from Pyure Wellington. Wesley does the best ombre job I think I've ever seen.
      4.    A Uniform
I’ll grab a feminine dress and funky heels with a statement necklace and an arm party. My rings and earrings don’t change much. Right now it’s Tiffany studs and a Scottish love ring, both from my boyfriend.
      5.    An Exercise Routine
I’m ashamed to admit that I really need to pick one up, but I’ve really liked yoga and ballet-inspired exercises when I’ve done them.
      6.    A Hobby
I love to sketch and blog (of course!).
      7.    A Best Friend
Adrienne and Rebecca have been there since elementary school, Lauren is a best starting in high school, and Ashleigh from college. I know it doesn't really count, but my boyfriend is also my best friend, and he's seen me through so many of the good and bad things in my life. We've grown up together so much, I don't think it would be fair to leave him out. Also, I can see more people being added as my social life becomes more stable. 
      8.    A Healthy Sense of Self
A Leo in every sense, I’m a creative person that loves clothes, good food and beautiful things. I’m also a social creature and feel better when I’m surrounded by people that care about me. Though I think that, being in my early twenties, it’s a time of self-discovery and change, so I can say I know who I am and who I want to become.

Comments

Popular Posts