Damask Darling


There are a few things that I've seriously coveted this year, and these Anthropologie pants are definitely one of them. I'm a sucker for a patterned pant, so you can bet that when I saw these in the Rockefeller Center store, they made my hit list.

When they finally went on sale I snatched them up, and we've been in love ever since.





Top: LOFT (similar here); Pants: Anthropologie (similar here); Shoes: Chinese Laundry via Piperlime (similar here)
Bag: Philip Lim 3.1 for Target (similar here); Cuff: Nordstrom (similar here); Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here); Ring: Gift from my boyfriend.

The bag is a Target find. I managed to snag it a day after the Philip Lim capsule collection was released for Target, and it's quickly become my everyday bag. The shoes are my first purchase from my "big girl" salary. I bought them from the Piperlime store on Wooster St., only a block away from where I worked.





Comments

  1. cute outfit and lovely blog

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, your blog is great. I love the name of it, by the way!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. beautiful pants, love the print.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts