Red Hot



Shirt: LOFT (similar here); Dress: Nordstrom (similar here); Belt: Anthropologie (similar here); Shoes: TJ Maxx (similar here); Necklace: Forever XXI (similar here); Bracelet: Brighton

This is one of the outfits I wore to work. I find that the more I make an effort with what I wear the better I feel during the day. 

You've also probably noticed by now that I've posted this dress a lot. This is partially due to coincidence and partially because I'd like to demonstrate how swapping out a couple items around one big article of clothing can completely change an outfit. 

After a winter of wearing barely any color, I'm so pleased that I'm able to wear some brights again. Florida allows for so many opportunities to be bold and experiment with color, it's one of the things I really missed about being here. 

Comments

  1. Lovely colorful skirt and the photos are amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts