Power Color





Shirt: Gift; Dress, Shoes, Bracelet and Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here, here, here and here);
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here); Belt: Modcloth (similar here);.

My family and I decided to head over to Del Ray one evening, so the occasion called for something a little edgy and (of course) very New York. 

We went to this really neat restaurant called "The Office", which was an open format with sleek modern decor and delicious smells. My sister and I ordered the truffle oil and parmesan fries to start, and I ordered the Boss Burger as my main. It was so juicy, there were so many great flavors on one burger... and there was bacon. Enough said. 

It started raining right as we were about to leave, so my mother, sister and I dodged under the overhang of a bar and sipped our coffees while we waited for my brother and stepfather to get the car. This gave us 15 minutes to admire the bright lights of Atlantic that felt dramatic and almost lonely against the rain. 

I'm falling a little more in love with Florida every day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts