Getaway Inspiration

I'm in Maine for a week, and I've been so inspired by this trip that I've been dreaming up things I'd wear from some of my favorite blog posts this past week. Here are a couple I love:

outfit inspiration, blogger style, Atlantic-Pacific, Blair Eadie, floral, maxi skirt, crop top

My always and forever personal style icon, Blair Eadie, is wearing the most gorgeous maxi skirt and flowing top. It's just perfect for strolling around Maine and noshing on seafood. Very Cape Cod chic.

outfit inspiration, blogger style, classic, tailored, Wendy's Lookbook, leopard, boyfriend jeans

I'll be traveling to Boston after Maine, and Wendy has this casual and classic city girl glam thing down pat. Love the oversized leopard clutch!

outfit inspiration, blogger style, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Sarah Vickers, prep, feminine

Who could write a post about New England style without including the prep queen, Sarah Vickers? This outfit would be fabulous for one of the wedding events I'm attending. I love the matching navy blue throughout the entire look.

I can't wait to share all of my adventures with you! It's been a year since I've been up north, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. My northern heart is singing for joy.

Comments

Popular Posts