The Bride

BCBG, Forever 21, Origami Owl, Target, street style, bridal fashion, bridal style, brides


BCBG, Forever 21, Origami Owl, Target, street style, bridal fashion, bridal style, brides

Dress: BCBG (similar), Headband: Forever 21 (similar), Necklace: Origami Owl, Shoes: Target.

Surprise! One more post from Maine, because I can't help myself.

As I told you in previous posts, I was in the Northeast for a wedding. Well, here's the bride! The night before her wedding I attended her rehearsal dinner, and she generously took these photos for me. Since she kindly played photographer, I turned the camera around on her for a few shots! 

These two were my favorite of the bunch. I really love how bridal fashion has become a serious thing, and brides are really taking to the massive amounts of inspiration and dressing in bridal hues for most of their pre-wedding events (I'll thank Pinterest for that one).

When I asked Amy where the dress was from, I wasn't even a little surprised to find out that it's BCBG! I was drooling over the frock all evening, and they create some of my favorite dresses. I think the lace gives it a sexy-but-sweet vibe that most brides try to achieve.

She looked just as gorgeous on the big day. I'll share some shots once the professional photos come out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts