Adventures in a Tiny Kitchen: PB&J Quinoa



quinoa, recipes, healthy recipes, tiny kitchen, breakfast,

quinoa, recipes, healthy recipes, tiny kitchen, breakfast,

I made this PB&J quinoa to christen the Crock Pot that my family bought me for Christmas. One of my friends, after seeing the post on my Instagram (@TheLuxeLion), asked for the recipe, so here it is! 

Serves about 6-8

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup quinoa
  • 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
  • 2 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1-1/2 tablespoons raspberry jelly
  • Fresh raspberries for garnish

Directions: 

  1. Mix all of the ingredients (except for the jelly) in the basin of a slow cooker. Cook on low for about 4-1/2 to 6 hours, or until mixture is soft and fully cooked. Stir in the raspberry jelly and fresh raspberries after cooking.

To see the origins of this dish, head over to SheKnows!

Comments

Popular Posts