Two Ways to Wear: Plaid Blouse

two ways to wear, how to wear, plaid shirt, Anthropologie, Abercrombie & Fitch, Michael Antonio, forever 21, nordstrom, Ralph Lauren, Express, Macy's, Modcloth, tulle skirt, skinnies, style blog, fashion blog, style, fashion

This top has become a fast favorite of mine. The material allows it to feel polished while the pattern makes it a great piece for dressing down. I recycled it a lot during the holidays, these two occasions in particular. I love how the top looks with this tulle skirt. It gives the femininity of the skirt some ground, so I don't look like a pretty princess. It also fits in perfectly with a pair of casual skinnies and some riding boots. Dang, I love this blouse!

One of my resolutions this year is to figure out how to style my new short do. I'm used to having long hair to work with, so it'll be a challenge to figure out how to style with less length. All in all, I actually prefer this to my long locks. It makes all of my ensembles look more polished with very little effort. No more split ends to make me look undone!

Comments

  1. Tulle skirts give me so much life! Obsessed. I paired my gray one with a plaid shirt too, lucky that you can wear them without tights, I have to wait a bit more until I can bring mine out again! Cute outfits!
    www.figuringoutmyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE tulle skirts! I never would have even thought to pair plaid with a tulle skirt. You're two outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts