So This is the New Year

Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, LF Stores, New Year, fashion blog, style blog, outfit ideas, holiday outfit
Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, LF Stores, New Year, fashion blog, style blog, outfit ideas, holiday outfit

On Me- Dress: Nordstrom. Vest: Urban Outfitters. Clutch: LF Stores.
On Him- Top: Ralph Lauren. Jeans: Levi's.

After a couple rough years, the second half of 2014 really picked up. I can feel the winds changing, and I believe 2015 will be infinitely better than any year I've been able to recall. Here's to a wonderful new year, resolutions that will actually be finished and time spent with friends and family.

Here's to you, as well, my dear readers. I have lots of plans for this little blog, and I'm looking forward to implementing them all this year.

xo Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts