Two Ways to Wear: Tulle Skirt

tulle skirt, how to wear a tulle skirt, outfit ideas, holiday outfits, date night look, clubwear, what i wore, style blog, fashion blog, Abercrombie & Fitch
Outfit 1 // Outfit 2

I've been seriously loving this tulle skirt I bought at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have to give the brand props for broadening their target demographic and rebranding themselves sans the tiny moose. That moose has ruined many a cute item.

Here are two ways I styled the skirt, the first one is definitely holiday-oriented, while the second could be a great date night look. I'd also wear this to the club, but that's because I don't prescribe to the tiny black dress uniform in many a Florida nightclub (*cough* Miami *cough*).

Every time I wear the skirt I've gotten compliments on it. I tried styling it again for work this week and it was a hit! I'll put that look on the blog so you guys can check it out. I'll do it later, so I don't bombard you with the same piece over and over again.

Have a great weekend!
xo Amanda 

Comments

Popular Posts