Lilly Pulitzer for Target


Lilly Pulitzer, Lilly Pulitzer for Target, fashion blog, style blog, Target Style, what I wore, Spring 2015

Recognize this photo? It's from a post I did back in September while I was in New York for a friend's wedding. It's coming up again because I've just discovered that Lilly Pulitzer is collaborating with Target for Spring 2015! Check out the full post with this white Lilly dress here

Lilly is the perfect line to add to Target's collaboration roster. They not only have a loyal fan base for their eye-catching prints and preppy cuts, but the whole style just oozes spring and summer fashion. Every sorority girl I know loves Lilly, and I can't say I shy away from the fun line. My closet may not be full of her prints, but her seersucker dresses in a singular shade and her fun accessories are pieces I like to reach for again and again.

I think this collaboration might convince me to add a little more Palm Beach pattern to my wardrobe.

The 250-piece line comes out on April 19. Be ready for exclusive prints and awesome resort wear!

Comments

  1. O wow, well I love that dress! White dresses are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful and I am equally excite about this line coming to Target! For those who can't afford a whole Lilly wardrobe this is a dream and budget come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing a lot about their collab. I love Lilly Pulitzer designs, it's gonna be a good one.
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts