All the Way Up

over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker

This might be one of my favorite looks so far. I love how it's form-fitting but also plays with proportions. The high leg of the boot and the low hem of the shirt play really nicely off of each other. Isn't it great when an outfit unexpectedly comes together and makes sartorial magic?

over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker

over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker

over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker


over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker

over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker

over the knee boots, fall fashion, fall style, Miami blogger, miami fashion, miami style, New York fashion, New York style, fblogger, ootd, look book, outfit ideas, Warby Parker

Sometimes all you need is a great look to help boost your confidence. It almost always works for me. 

I've worn these boots with skinnies, shorts, skirts and dresses. I've found they work best if they have some kind of material under them, otherwise they tend to slide down your leg. I think the next time I'm looking for thigh highs, I'm going to go with something a little more structured through the boot.

But even so, these boots are fabulous.

Style Notes and Outfit Details

Top via Anthropologie (similar) // I'm seriously in love with this cut and color. I'm not usually a fan of tunics, but this one is ultra-flattering. It's both modern-tailored and feminine, which is a home run in my book.

Jeans via Levi's // My obsession with my high-waisted Levi's continues...

Boots are Chinese Laundry c/o KJCouture // Like I said, love the boots. I just have to wear skinnies or tights under them to keep them from sliding down my leg. They're still incredible to wear, and make me feel ridiculously cool every time I put them on.

Glasses via Warby Parker // These are new and I'm in LOVE. They were only $100 for prescription lenses, AND if you buy a pair they donate a pair to someone in need. Just like TOMS.

Bag via Thrifter Market (similar) // This bag is my work essential, and I'll even grab it for weekends away. It's a must-have for anyone that has lots of stuff to carry (like a work laptop).

Necklace via The HiRode // This long crystal pendant adds the perfect hint of boho-chic to any look, and goes great with a look that plays with proportions. 

Watch via Akribos XXIV // This watch is actually menswear, but it's so perfect I just had to buy it. I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it, which only confirms that sometimes the best way to do things is to borrow from the boys.

Bracelets via PuraVida and Alex & Ani // I'm in love with my leo Alex & Ani bracelet, and PuraVida's styles are just so simple, classic and beachy. Both are perfect additions to any arm party.

Comments

  1. I conclude I have selected the smart and inconceivable website along with interesting stuff.http://luxtime.su/wallet/gucci-wallet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts