My Favorite Black Friday Sales

best Black Friday sales, Black Friday Deals, Black Friday fashion deals, Black Friday fashion, clothing sale, sales, discounts, clothing discounts

It's that time of year again, Black Friday has come back around! You'd think, being a style blogger and all, that this is probably my favorite holiday right behind Christmas. You'd be wrong. It's Cyber Monday (but you'd also be close enough, I guess).

It's mostly because I hate crowds, I dread in-person shopping unless the store is nice and quiet, and I don't feel like I have to fight people off to score the pieces I'm eyeing when I'm shopping from the safety of a laptop screen.


There's nothing less attractive to me than wanting to attack someone over a pair of booties. That scene in Confessions of a Shopaholic made me cringe. When you shop at home you also won't have the guilt of ditching your family right after Thanksgiving dinner to make it to Target and wait on line for like... 8 hours. I have family members who do this. No joke.

So if you're a couch-shopper like this girl, you'll love this post. Here are my favorite no-muss-no-fuss scores for Black Friday! 

1. Banana Republic - Pleated skirts are in right now (as I remember them being sometime in the early-2000's), and this subtle floral print in deep forest green is just the piece I need to transition into my winter capsule. If you buy five regularly priced items from Banana Republic, like this skirt, you get 50% off using the code 'BRFIVE' (or you can shop in-store without the code). The sale is happening from 11/14 - 11/28.

2. Keds - I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of leather slip-ons, and these are exactly what I'm looking for. Casual but stylish, these babies will go with anything. Keds is having an awesome Black Friday sale with 30% off full-priced styles (like these shoes).

3. The Real Real - Up to 70% off select items and up to 75% off women's, but this site already has severely discounted designer goods, so basically it's a double-whammy. This clutch gives me life, too. I mean, how cool is this patch-style print? A statement bag is just the right finishing touch to a classic, neutral look.

4. Sephora - This Mara Hoffman lip tint is such a glorious shade of red that it's perfect for both fall and winter... and spring and summer. It's currently on sale, but if you have the Sephora app, they have a bunch of special Black Friday deals on there, too (but only if you have the app)!

5. Urban Outfitters - There sale section is pretty much rocking right now, and this hat is right up there at the top of my must-buy list. I'm trying to incorporate more headwear into my wardrobe, because they're just so darn fun. We'll see if I manage to commit.  :P

6. Baublebar - They're having a 30% off Black Friday deal, and I couldn't help but fall hard for this coordinate necklace. Since I'm from NY, I'll definitely be going for those coordinates. A lot of attention goes to the statement-making pieces on Baublebar, but they have just as gorgeous simple pieces that will always be relevant. I've learned how important it is to have pieces you can wear forever... as-opposed to just on-trend statement pieces that only come out for a season and then disappear forever.

7. Lulu's - How could I say no to these punchy heels? The site is going to have Black Friday deals on their bestselling items starting 11/23, and these are going right in my cart. Please and thank you.

8. Madewell - Maybe it's because I watched O Brother, Where Art Thou? for the 100th time, but I have stripes on the brain. This classic shirt is coming home with me. I can't wait to style it with my high-waisted skinnies, pencil skirts and harem pants... 

...and my always-on-rotation shorts (ah, Miami life).

9. Soludos - I've been eyeing these adorable french espadrilles for the last 8 months, and now that the sale has come around I'm going to snatch them up for myself. They'll be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Plus, my lemon Soludos need some company. I have no shame in the shoe department. Get 25% off on Black Friday using the code 'Black25'.

So there you have it, some of my favorite deals that I'll be taking advantage of come Friday. Let me know what you score in the comments below!

You can thank me later. ;)

Comments

  1. I didn't even know Sephora had things on sale for Black Friday, thanks for sharing this! I'll be checking out Urban Outfitters as well :)

    www.diaryofatorontogirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more! There is nothing that I'd like to avoid more than spending time circling for a parking spot, to have to elbow my way through crowds, stand in endless lines to pay- you get the drift :) I will gladly be shopping peacefully in my pjs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts