Fall Florals, Fall Colors, Classic Kicks

fall fashion, fall style, fall capsule, capsule wardrobe, capsule collection, fashion blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, New York style, New York blogger, look book, outfit ideas, fall outfits

The difference between my weekday and weekend-wear doesn't shift too much these days. You can spot me in pretty much the same thing all week long. I'm luckier than many, because I love rocking a casual dress and sneakers any day of the week. Corporate jobs freak me out a little bit, because I can't imagine having to give up my wardrobe. It would make me far too depressed.

fall fashion, fall style, fall capsule, capsule wardrobe, capsule collection, fashion blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, New York style, New York blogger, look book, outfit ideas, fall outfits

fall fashion, fall style, fall capsule, capsule wardrobe, capsule collection, fashion blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, New York style, New York blogger, look book, outfit ideas, fall outfits

fall fashion, fall style, fall capsule, capsule wardrobe, capsule collection, fashion blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, New York style, New York blogger, look book, outfit ideas, fall outfits

fall fashion, fall style, fall capsule, capsule wardrobe, capsule collection, fashion blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, New York style, New York blogger, look book, outfit ideas, fall outfits

fall fashion, fall style, fall capsule, capsule wardrobe, capsule collection, fashion blogger, Miami fashion blogger, Miami style, New York style, New York blogger, look book, outfit ideas, fall outfits

This look is basically the epitome of my fall style. Army greens and blacks infused with a little bit of vibrant color and whites (but not too much). This season has been very earthy for me. It's definitely helped the past couple of months feel like fall, even when the temperature outside said otherwise. 

Style Notes and Outfit Details

Vest via Anthropologie (similar) // This vest has been my best friend during the fall. It's light enough that no one looks at me like I'm crazy wearing layers in the tropics, but the color and style really signal the seasonal change. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when you live in a place where the seasons don't change much, you make yourself aware of it with your color scheme.

We also don't have anything like SADD to deal with, so I'll take my eternal summer. Thanks.

Dress via Macy's (similar) // This dress is adorable and I've found a lot of ways to wear it, but I haven't worn it as much as I thought I would during the season. It'll probably be one of my pieces that disappears in my capsule cleanse. Is it really weird that I'm crazy excited to clean out my closet and bring in new pieces this Sunday? I'm going completely nuts just waiting to do this, but it's probably one of the best things about capsuling. You basically get a brand new wardrobe every three months.

Shoes via Vans // I just bought these and I am OBSESSED. I'm already planning on getting a pair in black with white stripes and blush with white stripes. It helps that we have a store close to us in Miami... or maybe that's a bad thing. More reasons to fuel the addiction.

Bag via Rebecca Minkoff // I only break out this bag on the weekends now that I have the enormous shopper to carry me through on the weekdays, but this is a weekend-staple. It's small enough to be unobtrusive and classic enough to pair with everything. I can see why people are so in love with Rebecca Minkoff.

Sunglasses via Ray-Ban (old, similar here) // These are the pair that the girl from Californication totally wore... and copied me by the way. It's always funny to see people wear pieces that you own. So far I've seen items I own on shows and in films like Girls, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Californication and Knight and Day

I don't blame them for picking these shades, though, they're both classically cool and uniquely feminine. Only Ray-Ban could combine pink and purple like that without making it seem like sunnies for a first-grader.

Comments

Popular Posts