It's the Most Wonderful Sale of the Year... Cyber Monday!

Cyber Monday, Best Cyber Monday sales, best sales, Best Clothing Sales, Cyber Monday Fashion Sales

It's my favorite sale day of the year, Cyber Monday! 

As I mentioned last week, I'm more of a sofa-surfer, so I love my shopping online. These are the five sales that I'm hitting up today:

1. Albion Fit - Using code 'CYBER20' you can get an extra 20% off of their clearance items, and their swimwear is some of my favorites. After this past summer, I swear by them... and this suit is basically all heart eyes. Come to momma. 

2. Urban Outfitters - They're giving $50 off orders of $150+ and $15 off of orders of $75+. This tea mug with a tea bag holder is one of my favorite home items that they have in stock right now (maybe my cold is also influencing my choice here :P ).

3. Madewell - If you use the code 'CYBERMONDAY', Madewell will give you 25% off of your entire purchase. Yup, this includes sale items.

Did I mention this is my favorite sale of the year? Okay, on we go...

4. Free People - These. Clogs. Am I right? I'll be grabbing them thanks to the 25% off of all sale items they're dishing out today.

5. Anthropologie - My favorite store ever, if you can't tell, Anthro is giving 30% off of sale, 20% off of full-priced items and free shipping for orders of $150+. These adorable city cups are coming home with me... as well as like 100 other items. No biggie.

What are you waiting for? It's time to shop!

Comments

  1. Wow! I need to check out all these amazing deals. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts