You're the One That I Want


Sometimes it's the simplest outfits that make you feel completely chic. Nothing makes me feel more amazing than an outfit that fits me really well, and basics are the perfect way to get an incredible shape. As per usual, I had to add some killer accessories to spice up the outfit, but I kind of felt like Sandy from Grease! Now if only my boyfriend was with me to dress up like a car-loving greaser.








Jacket: Gap (similar here), Shirt: Forever XXI, Pants: Anthropologie (similar here)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry via Piperlime, Necklace: Forever XXI (similar here), Bracelet: Kate Spade NY
Watch: Timex StyleWatch, Rings: Gifts.

I also think my hair looks better in curls. I don't mind it straight, but when my locks can achieve this messy goodness, I think it takes my look to a whole different level. I guess we all want what we can't have, right?

If I could recommend any store for basic tees and tanks it would be Forever XXI. I got six tanks in black, nude and white, as well as tees in black and white, for less than $20. They're so durable, it's hard to believe how little I paid for them.

What are your favorite basics?

xoxo

Comments

  1. love the color of your shoes! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come with me and help me buy some vampy shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with that necklace. And those heels. So fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I LOVE your blog! Consider me a new follower. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts