A Formal Affair


Who likes a fashion flashback?

I wore this dress for my sorority formal my senior year of college. Looking back on this outfit I still love it, and I want to find any excuse I can to wear that dress again! The lace is so on-trend, and I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm a sucker for a good polka dot.

Black and red was my combination of choice that year, though I cant say I'd do the outfit differently. The only thing I'd change is the hair. I was a novice with the curling iron, and 50 percent of the time it would turn out stunning. The other 50 percent left me scratching my head as to why I didn't throw it in an updo and call it a day.  




Dress: Consigned (similar here), Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Clutch: Macy's (similar here), Jewelry: family heirlooms.

My boyfriend was clearly a novice photographer at this point, but I can't say I was terribly astute at posing, either. Regardless, this outfit is a personal favorite of mine, and probably one of my favorites that I've ever worn to a school-related dance. 

Happy Hump Day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts