Friday Favorite: Angela&Roi


I was recently introduced to the brand Angela&Roi, a handbag company that makes their products using vegan leather, and I almost immediately fell in love with their chic selection.

Their designer-inspired bags are both minimalist and come in a range of eye-catching colors, a win-win in my book. I'm the kind of person that likes a simple statement bag. What's more, each bag's color is connected with a philanthropy, which the company donates $5 to every time a sale is made.



*All images courtesy of the Angela&Roi website

I'm lusting after the Sunday Tote and the Cross-Body bag. What's great about Donate by Color is that I could pick whatever hue I wanted, knowing that some of the money would go towards a foundation that fights against the health issue that is connected to the color. Or I could choose which cause I'd like to donate to and select the bag based on the color.

Purple and brown would be the colors I'd go for, since both causes are close to my heart. Find out more about this amazing company and the Donate by Color concept at www.AngelaRoi.com.

What do you think of this fashion for a cause company? Which handbag would you choose? Tell me what you think!

Comments

  1. Oh that pink tote is a stunner :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't decide which of their bags I need more, they're all perfection!

      xxx Amanda

      Delete
  2. I really like them all. Thanks for sharing this website :) Have a great weekend!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts