Trendsetting: The Pajama Pant


Isn't it amazing what a little lighting can do?

I wore this outfit last summer, right before my move to New York. I was working at a more casual office, so I was able to try out the pajama pant trend. I got this great sheer-backed white tee during one of my internships with CollegeFashionista, which would regularly hold contests for us to participate in. 




Shirt: Stylemint (similar here), Pants: Forever XXI (similar here), Shoes: Aldo (similar here)
Necklace: Charming Charlie's (similar here).

I hope you all have a wonderful and stylish Thursday!

Comments

  1. Lovely blog! And I love your post, cute style! :)

    lakelee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lake! Your blog is really nice too!

      xxx Amanda

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts