Lovely Links

This is my first links post, and I'd like to make it a regular addition to my repertoire. My coworker and I love finding funny things on the internet during our free time and sharing it with each other, but sometimes we find really insightful articles.

Now I'd like to share them all with you!

1. Check out this interesting video about a social media experiment. The host finds out everything he can about the people close to his phone via their profiles, and then approaches them with this information. The results, hysterical.

2. I loved this Huffington Post article about the future of New York City. It's always fun to see the changes that are taking place. There's a lot of money that's constantly being poured into updating this world capital.

3. Quite possibly my favorite find of this week, this article about the 13 things mentally strong people don't do is a great reminder that attitude = outcome.

4. This article about entrepreneurship gives you the jumping off points to get out of corporate life and start working for yourself, if you're inclined to do so.

5. I may not be planning for a space this small, but I find tons of inspiration through the ingenuity of renters that want style in their tiny apartments. This one is 200 square feet!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts