Make Me Blush


The weather had been cooling down a little bit, and I finally got all of my things back from New York, so I decided to pull out this faux fur vest.

Winter pastels are in this season, so I matched the vest with my blush ankle pants and threw on some cheetah print ankle booties. I love how this came out, unconventional and yet oddly classic. I think this is an outfit I could go back to again and again.






Vest: JCPenney (similar here), Shirt: Express, Pants: Delia*s (similar here), Shoes: Vince Camuto
Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here), Watch: Timex StyleWatch, Cuff:  Nordstrom (similar here), Bracelet: Kate Spade NY, Ring: Juicy Couture (similar here).

I got these Vince Camuto ankle booties as a birthday present, and I have this incredible urge to pair them with everything I own. I'm a sucker for cheetah-print accessories. I've also been wearing my Timex a lot lately. I love yellow gold and wear it a lot, so this watch is getting a lot of use.

Comments

  1. Love the outfit!


    Check out my blog and follow if you like! :)

    www.alittlejournalcalledstyle.blogspot.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts