Live Colorfully


Thursday evening I went to the opening of the new Kate Spade store at the Gardens Mall. What awaited me was a sea of glitter, color and cutesy sayings. A sorority sister and best friend, Ashleigh, and I went to the opening together since we are both enormous Kate Spade fans (I'm sure you've notices that most of my bags featured on the blog are from this company).


Glittery baked treats and drinks adorned with old-fashioned striped straws were out for customers to snack on.


The glitter didn't show up too well, but I couldn't resist snapping a shot. The signet ring is from Juicy Couture and the watch is a Timex.


I was tempted by the Coke, but I opted for a San Pellegrino. Yum!


I'd had enough caffeine, but I couldn't opt out of snapping a picture of these festive little bottles!


It was a huge mistake to try on these beautiful heels, I never wanted to take them off.


Fellow blogger Nhi Hoang of Fashionhista.com would love this owl tote and clutch.


Isn't the packaging just lovely?


The Creme de la Creme bracelet was what I opted to buy, but I was also looking at their adorable 2013 agenda.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. looks like fun! And the cupcakes...delicious!

    lakelee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast, I'm so glad I went! And it's always fun to find a new accessory.

      xx

      Delete
  2. It looks like an amazing time. Loved those bow shoes!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Spade flagship on Madison is my happy place!! : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd pass by the one in Soho on my way to work all of the time. It was so hard to not buy things constantly! xx

      Delete
  4. Um so the cakes and those straws are adorable, as well as all the Kate Spade stuff of course! Love it!!
    The Sister Edit
    thesisteredit.blogger.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Spade is so perfect it hurts. Or, rather, so perfect it makes my wallet hurt!

    This looks like an amazing event and I am so jealous you got to go. Hope you had a great time and left with some glittery wonderfulness!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I'm lucky the opening was so close to me. I left with a gorgeous bracelet, but getting to drink in all of the Kate Spade goodness was wonderful in and of itself!

      Delete
  6. aw, looks like such a fun event! i'm obsessed with kate spade! then again, who isn't? :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of my favorite bags are from them, so I'm going to have to second that obsession! xx

      Delete
  7. Love that bracelet! Kate Spade has such adorable things. My sister picked up the polka dot planner

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend was looking at that planner too! I was going to get the spiral-bound one, but the bracelet was calling my name... xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts