Print Maven


I've been really inspired by bloggers, like Caitlin of A Little Dash of Darling, to mix prints. I used a small and large floral pattern together and then added these rainbow chunky wedges, and I think it worked really well! Adding a neutral blazer really helped balance this look, and prevented it from looking too loud, especially with the multicolored necklace thrown into the mix.

I also just got this gorgeous watch from Timex StyleWatch. I was so excited when it came in the mail, I couldn't wait to add it to this outfit. I'm getting it resized this weekend so I can mix it with all of my looks!





Blazer: Nordstrom (similar here); Top: Forever XXI (similar here); Skirt: LOFT (similar here); Shoes: Modcloth (similar here); Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here); Watch c/o Timex Stylewatch; Earrings: Tiffany & Co.


Comments

Popular Posts